How to book Online
1) Book your class via the link next to the class (see above). Once you have booked the class you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a zoom link to join the class.
2) Download the Zoom application software onto your device from www.zoom.us/download. You will require a free account with Zoom to participate in my live online classes. If you don't have it (I would recommend leaving time for this so that you can avoid any last minute hiccups before class starts.)
3) Click the link in the confirmation email or copy and paste it into your browser to join the meeting 5 minutes or so before. the class with your audio and video on so that I can say hello and make sure you can hear me.
Tuesday 9.30am til 10.30am
In this class we will focus on keeping everything down low!
Releasing the deep muscles of the hips and the lower spine, improving mobility, as well as strengthening the muscles of the spine.
This class is ideal for beginners or anyone looking to strengthen their own foundations.
Release and Restore Pilates
Thursday 9.30am til 10.30am
This is mixture of standing and floor work.
The aim is to strengthen from the inside out and improve ROM (range of motion). This class will increase all over mobility with more focus to the upper body, shoulders and neck.
Seasonal Yin Yoga
Thursdays 7.05pm til 8.05pm
Yin yoga is all about setting the mood and winding the body down.
Set the scene with candles, cushions, nice music and an hour to your self.
Unravel and unwind with this restorative practice.
Seasonal Hatha Yoga ( Monday 7pm )
Baseline Pilates ( Tuesday 9.30am )
Release and Restore Pilates ( Thursday 9.30am )
Roll, Release and Re-balance ( Thursday 6pm )
Seasonal Yin Yoga ( Thursday 7.05pm )
1. I’ll be online 5 minutes before class so that we can still connect and chat before our session, really important at the moment.
2. Once the session starts, I / you will turn off your mics. Don’t worry you will still see and hear me. You just don’t need to hear each other.
3. I will not play music, just because of the sound quality/levels. There are some playlists pasted below if you have Spotify.
Alternatively you can check out my Spotify page Lee Hopkins for more music and playlists. Sometimes, I enjoy practicing without music - don’t be afraid to try that out.